When it comes to having a straighter smile, you have plenty of options. This includes the clear braces known on the market as ClearCorrect.
Using virtually invisible aligners, ClearCorrect comfortably and safely moves your teeth to healthier positions. About every 10-14 days, you will switch your aligner to a new one. By the end of your treatment, your teeth will have that straightened appearance you have always wanted!
Of course, an alternative to getting ClearCorrect in Amherst, NY is traditional braces. These typically use brackets and metal wires to shift your teeth over a period of time. Although traditional braces definitely work, and may be applicable in certain cases, they are not always the right solution for every patient.
Check out some of the ways that ClearCorrect clearly has an advantage over the traditional method of moving your teeth:
· ClearCorrect is discreet. Metal brackets are not always acceptable, especially for executives or professionals.
· ClearCorrect is cost-effective. You will spend about the same amount on ClearCorrect on other types of braces. Plus, you can use your healthcare savings account (HSA) in most cases to pay for all or a portion of your ClearCorrect treatment.
· ClearCorrect may be as fast or faster than traditional tooth-straightening methods. This depends upon your case, and will be discussed during your evaluation and consultation.
· ClearCorrect allows you to eat and drink whatever you want. You just take out the aligners for meals, giving you the opportunity to thoroughly clean your teeth and gums before putting your clear aligners back in place.
· ClearCorrect may be covered by your insurance. If you have dental insurance that includes orthodontic care, please contact your carrier to determine if a portion or the entirety of your ClearCorrect treatment could be underwritten.
Excited about the possibilities? Feel free to contact us today to discuss ClearCorrect in Amherst, NY, if any of these situations describe you:
· You want to have a straighter smile because your teeth are too crowded, crooked, far apart, etc.
· You had braces as a child, and your teeth moved out of place as an adult.
· You want a discreet way to shift your teeth back to a natural, healthy, straighter position.
· You are willing to take care of your teeth and gums, and to wear your aligners as directed.
· You want to work with a company that makes all its clear aligners in America.
We look forward to hearing from you, and sharing ClearCorrect success stories during your initial exploratory appointment!
Currently rated by 0 people