The new year is right around the corner, and this often comes with grand plans of new beginnings. While you are crafting workout schedules and meal plans, why not also start the new year off with a brand-new smile? This is possible with cosmetic dentistry from a skilled dentist such as Dr. James Lesinski of Complete Health Dentistry of WNY.
Cosmetic Dental Procedures Can Help
Cosmetic dentistry encompasses many procedures. Although you may associate it with simply making your teeth look better, chances are high that you have had a cosmetic dental procedure sometime in your life. Here are some of the most common treatments:
- Teeth Whitening: A special whitening solution is used to remove the stains and dull coloring the teeth, leaving a whiter smile.
- Veneers: Thin porcelain shells are attached to the front of the teeth using a special bond. This is great for covering up chips or other minor defects in the teeth.
- Fillings: A special composite is used to fill holes in the teeth created from decay. Fillings help to stop tooth pain related to gum disease and cavities.
- Crowns or Bridges: Crown and bridges are designed to look like real teeth and are effective solutions for fixing broken or missing teeth.
- Orthodontics: Orthodontic appliances such as braces or aligners are used to move the teeth into proper alignment and fix misaligned bites.
You Can Avoid Serious Issues With Timely Treatment
Having a cosmetic dental procedure right away can help to stop problems from getting worse. For example, leaving a cavity unfilled may mean that it only gets bigger and more painful over time. Leaving a gap in the mouth due to missing teeth could lead to gum and jawbone deterioration and put your other teeth at risk of falling out. Your dentist can craft a treatment plan tailored to your needs and leaving you with a dazzling and confident smile.
Learn More Today
There are many ways you can benefit from cosmetic dentistry. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Lesinski.
Currently rated by 0 people